Have something you want to donate?
Please see the map below for your nearest drop off point.
No matter how large or how small the donation, they all add up to benefit impoverished families, victims of fire and natural disasters across the Philippines.
If possible, please could you provide an itemised list of your donation. This would make our office staff very happy as itemised are a massive help for documenting and distributing items.
Donations of the following items are always welcome:
- Medicines (ideally with at least 6 months left before they expire)
- Dehydrated produce
- Towels/hygiene kits
- Emergency items: First Aid kits, Solar Lights, Survival Kits, Blankets, Candles, etc.
When donating items, always keep in mind ‘Would I be happy to receive this donation?‘
We take the safety of our beneficiaries very seriously, so we cannot accept the following items:
- Expired or close to expired produce or medicines
- Opened food or medicines
- Damaged or broken goods
- Illegal/banned/prohibited/hazardous items
Please contact the Springboard office if you have the following items to donate:
- Fresh produce
- Large items such as furniture or building materials
- Any miscellaneous items that you maybe unsure of
OR, if you would like to become a drop off point yourself, be it for a specific cause or on a more permanent bases. We would love to hear from you.